04/03/2016

Skybox, Clouds, Grass, Start Finish. + Some Issues


Skybox + Clouds




Players level view of Island Planes


New GrassTexture


    Update to the start finish line. 


I have an issue when trying to add Opacity to the this texture below, because i have to paint it onto the landscape, the texture as to be within the landscape material in unreal. However, I am unable to add the opacity mask because it then adds it to the whole of the landscape, removing all of the textures.  I just need to find a way to add the Opacity mask to just that one texture but still have it incorporated within the landscape.








Also have this weird shadow across 1/3 of the skybox, Pretty sure it has something to do with the Skylight, but everything I tried to fix it didn't do anything, This is after I rebuilt my lighting, 



No comments:

Post a Comment